David P. Gardner, Esq.
“A recommendation came from a friend of mine who practices law mostly in San Jose. While attending a court case in Santa Rosa, he observed David Gardner in court and thought highly enough of him to refer me to him. We decided to use his services which were fairly priced and very professional. What really set him aside a being a great guy was even though he was dealing with recovering from a leg injury and surgery, he went out of his way to make my wife and I comfortable in all our dealings with him.”
“I was very pleased with the services from David Gardner. He was professional yet also very personal able, which is very helpful when one is trying to get financial advise. I truly appreciated how he was always available and happy to answer any questions that would come up, no matter how big or small. He was very clear explaining my options and very understanding in making sure I choice the right option for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs financial advise and legal services. In addition, his fees were very fair, which was obviously very helpful. Again highly recommended.”
“Mr. Gardner is a capable and dedicated attorney. I was particularly impressed with his willingness to master the intricacies of practice the federal court system Mr. Gardner was also very effective in his dealings with our clients. Mr. Gardner constantly exhibited the desire and drive to expand his capabilities to meet the highest standards in his work it was my pleasure to work with Mr. Gardner. He is an interesting and well-rounded individual, dedicated to his profession, and I recommend him without qualification.”
D Dye, Esq.
“Mr. Gardner proved to be a capable, thorough and hard-working attorney is knowledge and mastery of civil litigation is extensive. His writing is clear, concise and persuasive. Mr. Gardner interacts effectively with clients, opposing counsel, technical consultants and special masters, and is well-liked and respected by the attorneys and staff here in short, Mr. Gardner is an experienced, capable and professional attorney. I recommend him without reservation.”
R Epstein, Esq.
David Gardner has practiced law for 33 years and has the experience to represent clients effectively and efficiently. He serves businesses, individuals and families. Mr. Gardner concentrates his legal practice on Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy.
He has been honored multiple times by the State Bar of California, the Bar Association of San Francisco, and the Sonoma County Bar Association.
License & Certifications:
- California State Bar (#123787)
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- MA – 1985 (Inactive)
- California State Bar For Professional Engineers (EIT Cert. XE105413) 1998
Awards & Accomplishments:
- Mediator, Sonoma County Superior Court No-Fee Mediation Program, 2010–2014
- Pro Bono Counsel, Committee On The Shelterless, Petaluma CA, 2008–2012
- Volunteer Attorney of the Year, Sonoma County Bar Association, 2011
- Commissioner, Pacific-Skyline (San Mateo) Council, Boy Scouts of America, 1995–2000
- Panel Counsel, San Francisco Superior Court Early Settlement Program, 1994
- Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Award, State Bar of California, 1990, 1991 & 2013
- Outstanding Pro Bono Lawyer, Bar Association of San Francisco, 1990 & 1991
- Volunteer Attorney, Tenderloin Housing Clinic, San Francisco, 1990 & 1991
- “Arbitration and the Evolution of Compulsory Legal Process in Ancient Greece”, Suffolk University Law School Journal, Spring, 1984
- Owner – Law Office of David P. Gardner, 2000 – Present
- Construction & business litigation, 1985-2000
- University of San Francisco School of Law – LL.M – Master of Laws, Intellectual Property and Technology Law, 2015
- University of San Francisco School of Law – JD – Juris Doctor, 1984
- University of California – Santa Cruz – BA – Bachelor of Arts, 1979